Cell Fixer Discover greater precision, comfort, and control. The Wireless Xbox One Controller for Windows delivers a consistent and universal gaming experience across both of Microsoft’s gaming systems. Experience the ultimate gaming experience on Windows XP and Xbox One
Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology lets you control the action from up to 30 feet away.
For PC and Xbox ONE
Works across Microsoft’s gaming platforms. Xbox One Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and Xbox One, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.
Get a better feel for the game. Vibration feedback ensures riveting gameplay every time*
Play in total comfort. Award-winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.
Enhanced PC Gaming
Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers, and an 8-way directional pad for enhanced PC gaming.
Xbox Live Play
Integrated headset jack for PC headsets and Xbox Live play
XBOX ONE N-1 Wireless controller for PC and Xbox
N-1 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox One PS3 PC Dual Motor Vibration Gamepad
- The controller is used for XBOX ONE, for PS3, for PC computers. It can be used without installing any driver.
- Exclusive frequency hopping technology, wireless 2.4GHz connection, transmission distance up to 8m.
- The controller can switch between X-input (wired connection) or D-input (wireless connection) on the PC.
- Built-in battery, 600mA lithium battery, continuous use 8 hours, standby up to 45 days.
- The controller supports dual-motor vibration functions.
- The controller can also be charged synchronously while in use.
- Compatible with Brook adapter.
For a Microsoft Windows-based computer:
Computer/Operating System: Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or later
Pentium 300 MHz or Higher
Hard Drive Space
RAM 128 MB
Hard Drive 150 MB Free
Connectivity: Powered USB port
Other: CD drive
What’s in the box
- 1 x Wireless Gaming Controller in Retail Box
- 1 x USB Receiver
- 1 x Micro USB Cable